Jan 3, 2014

Transitioning

I'm in a state of transition.  Life is changing faster than I have anticipated.  It's all good, but sometimes can be overwhelming.  My daughters are becoming beautiful, independent young women.  My youngest is a senior this year in homeschool high school.  This is her last semester, then I'm out of a job.  My oldest daughter in her second year of college has a beloved who she is serious about, and I see my relationship with my girls changing. 

With more and more time on my hands, I've been able to concentrate more on jewelry making.  I have been selling more of my handmade jewelry not only online, but also wholesale to different shops in three different states.  This is a natural progression I suppose for doing business and life.  One phase of life ceases and another takes its place.  I'm in the middle of a studio remodel so that this summer I can be consumed with creating.  Maybe it will keep my mind off these changes, these transitions.  I'll post before and after pictures when it is done later this month.