Mar 4, 2013

New Prairie Grass Jewelry Pieces in Sterling Silver

Just finished a few of my Kansas prairie grass jewelry pieces in sterling silver.  I have ventured into rings and cuff bracelets now.   These designs are displayed at the Flint Hills Discovery Center in Manhattan, KS.  For those here from Creative Every Day, this is my black and white theme for March!





The above cuff bracelet is textured with asters from December.  They have lost their petals and cast their seeds to the surrounding prairie ground, but still beautiful and full of purpose.   Life at any age is full of purpose.





This is one that I have listed in my etsy shop, Kit and Caboodle.  I think that I'm ready for spring!


If you would like to see the grasses of the prairie that I've used in these designs, visit my page here and take a walk through the prairie...