Mar 7, 2011

Tutorial for Making Soldered Glass Jewelry

I can't keep a secret.  Well, at least when it comes to how I make my jewelry.  I've learned so much from other people about how they create their pieces, that I want to help others in their jewelry making journey.  Also, when people find out my monetary investment as well as the work that goes into each piece, I think they gain a better understanding and appreciation for handmade items.


I've put together a Squidoo lens entitled How to Create Soldered Art Jewelry.   It explains what I do to make each piece, what tools and materials I use as well as the resources to get started.  I also have a list of tools and materials that you can purchase through Amazon.  So stop by and take a look, leave a comment either here on there about what you liked about it or how I can improve it.  Everything in life is a work in progress.