Nov 25, 2009

Sale on My Handcrafted Jewelry


Because time is not abundant all at one time at our house, I am having a gradual sale. Once a day or every other day, as time permits, I'm lowering the price on my jewelry from now until Christmas. I'm trying to clear out my shop so that I can restock with some new things after Christmas.


So stop by often and see what has been reduced. All reduced-priced items will have REDUCED at the beginning of the title. Also I'm offering FREE shipping from now until Christmas. So far the above two items are listed at a reduced price.

As always, one hundred percent of the money on purchases of my on-line jewelry go to help orphans in two orphanages in Tanzania and Zimbabwe. We recently helped ship food, clothing and medical supplies to the orphanage in Zimbabwe, through Tractors for Our Daily Bread. Thank-you to all who have supported us through purchases from our shop.

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas season...