Jul 2, 2009

It's Great to be Back Online

After a lightening storm came through our community, we were without phone service, internet service, and TV. It's been two weeks and we are just now getting back to normal at our house. We've had to replace our computer and a phone and some wireless Internet equipment, but I'm now able to post to my blogs again.

I've learned a lot from being away from the computer screen. I've decided to cut back on my computer activities, only holding on to those things that are working for me and not being afraid to let the others go. I've already backed out of several social networks and will be deciding more in the future on how I will cut back. During the two weeks without Internet, I had a chance to weed the garden, catch up on some much needed house cleaning, and I've been able to spend more time in creative solitude. What a blessing in the storm.

I've decided that I want to definitely continue blogging, maybe not as often as in the past. I value your friendship and miss interacting with all of you. You've been such an inspiration to me. Thanks...