Mar 10, 2009

Zazzle Shop for My Art

Some of you may have noticed that I've put a new shop in my left sidebar and under the navigation link labeled My Shops at the top of this site. I'll be gradually moving my cards from my Etsy site to this new Zazzle site so that I can keep my Etsy site for my handcrafted jewelry.


create & buy custom products at Zazzle


Zazzle is a unique site that allows you to design your own greeting cards, business cards, t-shirts, mugs, aprons, mouse pads, stickers, buttons, and more with your own artwork or graphics. They do all the printing, shipping, money collection and give the artist back a percentage of the sale. You just upload your art, create your products, post them in your gallery and promote your site. Zazzle does the rest. The best part is that it is free to design and list your items in your gallery.

I'll be adding more of my art over time, so stop in every now and then to see what's new. If you are an artist looking to make a few dollars from your art, you may want to consider this as an option.