Mar 4, 2009

Flower Earrings for Spring


It must be close to spring, because I've been wanting to paint flowers and create flower jewelry. And I've had an urge to dig in the dirt; must be about time to plant my garden. Winter has just stayed too long for me this year. I created this set of earrings with spring in mind. The Karen Hill Tribe silver petal bead caps are what set off these creamy Swarovski pearl 10mm beads. Little faceted garnet rondelles top off the pair. These flowers hang 1-1/2 inches from sterling silver ear wires. They would make great wedding earrings.

These are darling carnelian round 8mm beads that have a layered flower bead cap of oxidized brass. They dangle 1-1/4" from the top of the oxidized brass lever back ear wires. They have such a soft warm look.

Where's spring?????

Find both sets at the Kit and Caboodle Shop.