Feb 6, 2009

Bitten by the Inspiration Bug

I've been away from my blog for awhile. It's a busy time of year. The girls are finishing science fair projects, and I've been bitten by the inspiration bug. 1. I've been researching kilns, because I want to get into polymer metal clay jewelry. 2. I've been painting again and getting closer to coming up with a way to incorporate my watercolor painting with my jewelry. 3. I'm trying copper as a jewelry material. 4. I have a list of ideas with paper clay and artists trading cards. So, I've been creative and inspired and trying out new things. Hopefully soon I can share some of the new things I've been up to.


In the meantime, I'll post the new rhodonite earrings that I recently listed in my shop. These lovely creamy pink stones are made with antiqued brass findings. These are listed in Kit and Caboodle Shop.

Watch out for the inspiration bug, I hear from my artist friends that he's making the rounds. Once you're bitten, you'll have a long list of ailments (creative ideas) and no time to find a remedy.